1. Collection of Personal Data
We treat and view your personal data seriously. In the course of your dealings with YOKL, we may collect and/or you or your legal representatives may have provided data and information about yourself (Personal Data) to YOKL. Such Personal Data may have been provided to YOKL through your purchase of YOKL’s products and/or services (whether online or offline), your application for YOKL’s membership programme, your interaction with YOKL at events, marketing campaigns or promotions, etc organized by YOKL, or otherwise, your use of YOKL’s website at https://www.yinonnpremium.com where cookies are used or through any other means of communication between you and YOKL. The processing of your Personal Data is necessary in order for us to process your purchase of our products and/or services (whether online or offline), your application for registration as a member of the YOKL’s membership programme, and/or to perform any of our contractual obligations owing to you.
2. Nature of Personal Data
Such Personal Data may include information concerning your name, age, identity card number, passport number, address (including shipping and billing address), gender, date of birth, contact information, email address, telephone number, nationality, payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates), and company name (if applicable).
3. Impact resulting from failure to provide your Personal Data
Failure to supply such Personal Data or if such Personal Data provided is not satisfactory to YOKL, will result in us being unable to process your purchase of YOKL’s products and/or services (whether online or offline), etc.
4. Purpose of collecting Personal Data
The Personal Data that you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for the following purposes:
- processing your purchase of YOKL’s products and/or services (whether online or offline);
- for YOKL’s user or customer relationship management procedures to monitor and improve our services;
- marketing of such services or products which may be of interest to you;
- for such purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- for our internal record keeping;
- collection of payments from you;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code (applicable to us) or any member companies of YOKL;
- for the issuance of customer vouchers and/or administer any customer benefits; and
- for purposes relating to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis).
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data by YOKL. YOKL may disclose the Personal Data that you have provided to the following categories of parties:-
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under the law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- any related companies of YOKL, including those located outside Malaysia and/or those established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers, credit reporting agencies; and
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate.
7. Data Transfer & Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another related companies of YOKL or third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia that may or may not have similar protections in place regarding your Personal Data and its use as set out in this policy. You hereby consent to such transfer of your Personal Data to a place outside Malaysia.
8. Your Rights of Access and Correction
8.1. You have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Data held by us and in this respect, you may:
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes where upon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
8.2. The person to whom you may make written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us is:
Customer Relationship Management Officer
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : +60 3-2287 2932
Address : Lot LG-035 & 036, Lower Ground Floor, Mid Valley Mega Mall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Wilayah Persekutuan KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia